Smart Dimmer Module
The Comporium Dimmer is a plug in lamp module that allows you the control to turn a lamp on, off, or any degree in between. It plugs into any standard outlet and acts as a repeater to strengthen the performance of your Z-Wave network.
- Works with Comporium Home Security and Comporium Energy Management and Home Automation systems.
- Plugs into any standard outlet
- Allows any lamp to become dimmable
- Remotely offers control to turn lamps On or Off
- Acts as Z-Wave repeater
- Set automation rules such as “Turn on at sunset” or “When someone walks into room, turn on light”
View more In depth support content in the Alarm.com Knowledge Base.
- Input Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Max Output Loading: 2.5A, 300W Incandescent, 65W dimmable CFL/LED
- Range: 130' (Line Of Sight)
- From the Alarm.com Mobile App, tap the MORE option in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- Choose "Add Devices"
- Choose "Lighting and Appliance Control"
- Choose "Other Device Generic Z-Wave Device" and follow the prompts.
- **If prompted for a security encryption key, this can be found on the device packaging.
Deleting or Removing a Device
These steps work for the following devices: Smart Door Locks, Smart Thermostats, Smart Light Bulbs, Appliance Modules, Dimmer Module, and Secondary Touchscreens.
From the Alarm.com mobile app
- Tap Menu
- Tap Manage Devices
- Tap the 3 dots beside the device name to view the actions menu
- Tap Remove Device
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.