The Comporium Siren Repeater is the perfect way to make your alarm even LOUDER when the alarm goes off. Completely wireless, it plugs into any standard outlet and even includes 3 LED lights that strobe during alarm events. Acting as a Z-Wave repeater, it strengthens and improves your smarthome network, improving the performance of all your devices.
- 3 LEDs strobe during alarm events
- 3 hour backup battery
- Acts As Z-Wave Repeater To Strengthen Your Home Network
- Max Volume: 105db
- Built-in Lithium Battery: 430 mAh
- Plug in the Siren Repeater at the desired location.
- From the Interactive Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of the the screen
- From Settings, navigate to Advanced Settings and enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your Master Code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled "Master".
- Tap "Panels" to view the 4 digit master code.
- Tap Z-Wave Devices
- Tap Add Device
- Activate your sensor by pressing the button on the bottom of the Siren Repeater once.
- Once the device is recognized, rename your device.
- Download the Installation Guide
Deleting or Removing a Device
These steps work for the following devices: Entry Sensors, Motion Sensors, Glassbreak Sensors, External Sirens, Outdoor Sirens, Keyfobs, Carbon Monoxide Sensors, Smoke Sensors, and Flood Sensors.
- Swipe down on the touchscreen and choose Settings
- Tap Advanced Settings
- Enter Master Code (The primary code set up at installation. This is most likely recorded in your Interactive Guide).
- Tap Security Sensors
- Tap Delete Sensor
- Check the box next to the sensor you want to remove
- Tap Delete
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.