Rebooting the Interactive Panel
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to view the menu
- Tap Settings
- Tap Advanced Settings
- Enter your master user code
- Tap Panel Reboot
If your panel is mounted to a wall, it is advised to have a technician assist with this process.
- Unplug the panel power from the wall outlet.
- Use a small screw driver to loosen the screw on the bottom of the panel (this screw will not come out of the panel completely).
- Remove the battery cover to expose the battery.
- Unplug the battery connector (#1 in the image below).
- Wait 15 seconds and reconnect the battery connector.
- Reconnect the power.