The Comporium Smart Bulb is a bright, dimmable LED lightbulb with a built in Z-Wave radio. Easy to pair and long lasting, its the best way to turn every light socket in your home into a “smart” light.
- Works with Comporium Home Security and Comporium Energy Management and Home Automation systems.
- ON/OFF control
- Universal (fits in any standard lightbulb socket)
- LED technology for brightness and long life
- "Soft White" hue
- Energy efficient (9 watts)
- Long life (up to 20,000 hours)
- Bright (equivalent to 60 watts)
View more In depth support content in the Alarm.com Knowledge Base.
- Power Supply: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Brightness: 750 lumens (60 Watt Equivalent)
- Bulb Life: 25k hours
- Range: 130' (Open Air)
- From the Alarm.com Mobile App, tap the MORE option in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- Choose "Add Devices"
- Choose "Lighting and Appliance Control"
- Choose Jasco Enbrighten Smart LED Bulb.
- Install the bulb in the desired location and toggle the power the bulb OFF, then ON three times. The bulb rapidly flashes four times to indicate it is in pairing mode.
- Follow the in app prompts to complete the pairing process.
- **If prompted for a security encryption key, this can be found on the device packaging.
Deleting or Removing a Device
These steps work for the following devices: Smart Door Locks, Smart Thermostats, Smart Light Bulbs, Appliance Modules, Dimmer Module, and Secondary Touchscreens.
From the Alarm.com mobile app
- Tap Menu
- Tap Manage Devices
- Tap the 3 dots beside the device name to view the actions menu
- Tap Remove Device
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.