Two-way voice means you can answer your door from anywhere.
PRO TIP: Use Advanced Video Analytics to create ground zones so your doorbell will ring even if someone doesn't touch the button.
The Contactless Video Doorbell has an expansive 150° vertical Field of View (FOV), allowing you to monitor the entire doorway area.
Two-Way Audio and full portrait viewing in the Alarm.com mobile app make it easier than ever to see and speak with visitors.
Plus, the Contactless Video Doorbell uses Video Analytics to minimize false-positive motion detection and to enable rapid detection of people, so you receive alerts even if visitors don't ring the bell.
- 150° Field of View (FOV)
- Full HD (1440 x 1920) video resolution
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- IR night vision
- Video Analytics for faster, more relevant alerts
- Live video and saved video viewing via web portal or mobile app
- Two-Way Audio through the Alarm.com mobile app
- Battery heater for low-temperature operation
- 2x2 antenna for improved Wi-Fi range
- Compatible with existing doorbell transformers (requires 16-30 VAC, 10VA)
- Compatible with mechanical and digital chimes
- Recording Compression: H.264
- Ingress Protection: IPX4Max
- Resolution: 1440x1920
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS, 5 MP, 1440x1920
- Lens/Angle of View: 150° vertical, 115° horizontal
- Low-Light Sensitivity: 0 lux with IR
- IR Range: Up to 15 ft
- Image Adjustments: Flip, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, exposure
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Operating Temp: -22°F to 104°F
- Operating Humidity: < 95% (non-condensing) RH
- Dimensions (W x L x D): 1.7" x 5" x 1.5"
- Motion Sensor: None (Video Analytics used for motion detection)
- Power Requirements: 16-30 VAC, 10-30 VA, 20 awg wire min (Cat5e cable not recommended for installation)
- Must have a working doorbell